Where does the Festival of Wines take place?
- The Festival of Wines is held in the trade center at the Charlottetown Eastlink Centre. The address is 26 Kensington Road
What are the dates of the 2023 Festival of Wines?
- April 27th to 29th, 2023
When will the tickets go on sale?
- In the fall of 2022, tickets will go on sale. Be sure to sign up for our e-newsletter to be the first to know when tickets will be available.
Why should I purchase my ticket in advance?
- The event is expected to to sell out. By purchasing tickets in advance you guarantee entrance into the show.
Are tickets refundable/ exchangeable?
- Tickets are final sale. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
What is included with my admission ticket?
- Admission to Friday or Saturday Grand Tasting (whichever day ticket was purchased for)
- Wine samples from over 300+ wines of the world
- Local food samples
What is a Prestige ticket?
- Prestige is an exclusive wine tasting experience that includes the wines showcased at the Grand Tastings, plus an additional 75 carefully-selected, limited vintages available only at Prestige. Terroir tastings are only offered at the Prestige event, and there will be plenty of local cuisine sampling available.
What is the dress code for the event?
- Dress is business casual. We like to say “Dress to Impress”
Is there a coat check?
- Yes, we will have a coat check on site
I do not plan to drink, is there a sober ticket option?
- We are offering discounted designated driver tickets. Tickets will be discounted by 50%, non-drinkers will receive a bracelet with a colour code, and they won’t be allowed to partake in any wine tastings.
Will shuttle service be available?
- Yes, transportation to the Eastlink Centre from downtown Charlottetown will be available for the Grand Tastings.
What are we doing as a Festival to ensure your safety?
- At the Festival, our guest’s safety is our number one priority. We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking proper steps to ensure the safety of our guests. For the 2022 Festival we will be putting into effect heightened precautions for sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning measures. There will be additional access to hand sanitizer throughout the event.If patrons are exhibiting signs of sickness they may be prohibited from entering the Festival grounds. The Festival is working closely with Health PEI and will be following all of the current regulations and recommendations regarding Covid-19.