Where does the Festival of Wines take place?
- The Festival of Wines is held at the Eastlink Centre, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
What are the dates of the 2023 Festival of Wines?
- April 28th to 29th, 2023.
When will the tickets go on sale?
- Tickets will go on sale January 17, 2023. Be sure to sign up for our e-newsletter to be the first to know when tickets will be available.
Why should I purchase my ticket in advance?
- The event is expected to to sell out. By purchasing tickets in advance you guarantee entrance into the show.
Are tickets refundable/ exchangeable?
- Tickets are final sale. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
What is included with my admission ticket?
- Admission to Friday or Saturday Grand Tasting (whichever day ticket was purchased for)
- Wine samples from over 300+ wines of the world
- Local food samples
What is the dress code for the event?
- Dress is business casual. We like to say “Dress to Impress”.
What does the VIP Ticket Include?
- VIP Includes one hour early access to the festival and exclusive wine tasting experience that includes the wines showcased at the Grand Tastings, plus an additional 35 exclusive wines poured only available to VIP.
What are we doing as a Festival to ensure your safety?
- At the Festival, our guest’s safety is our number one priority. The Festival will be following all current regulations regarding guest safety and Covid-19. If patrons are exhibiting signs of sickness, they may be prohibited from entering the Festival grounds.